You missed yoga class today (WHAT...omg!) and are feeling like you can (should) fit in a yoga practice before bed? My suggestions: wait until the next morning.
Instead, try this easy relaxation exercise before bed to ensure you drift off into a restful slumber.
1. Lie on your back, close your eyes and begin to focus on your breathing. Empty your mind completely of thoughts and concerns.
2. Establish your energy centre just below your naval. Begin to breathe into this area.
3. Focus on gentle, full and deep breathing.
4. Begin to feel your entire body relaxing.
5. Count down from 10 to 1. As you count nears 1 your body becomes more and more relaxed.
6. Repeat, "I will have a restful sleep and wake up feeling energized."
7. Continue your gentle, unforced breath until you fall asleep.